Last Updated: November 25, 2022
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive European data protection law that provides greater data rights for individuals and increases compliance responsibilities for organizations. At its core, the GDPR grants EU residents greater control over their personal data and gives national regulators new powers to impose significant fines on organizations that breach this law.
Cost My Formula is taking a global approach to the GDPR to help ensure all members benefit from increased control and clarity, which is in line with our commitment to putting our members first and working every day to maintain the trust they put in us.
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Access your personal data
- Correct errors in your personal data
- Erase your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Export your personal data
Want more information on how to exercise these rights? Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the information here, please know:
How to contact Cost My Formula’a Data Protection Officer
- Please reach out directly via email: email@example.com
Cost My Formula has a GDPR-compliant process for transferring data from Europe
- Cost My Formula uses Standard Contractual Clauses (also known as EU Model Clauses) for the transfer of personal data out of the EU.